Accounting system records and processes accounting transactions within functional modules such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, payroll, and trial balance. Whereas, inventory system is known for tracking inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries. In our System We cover both Accounting, Inventory and Invoice Management system.
We provide the exceptional service we'd want to experience ourselves!
1. Open general ledger accounts, account classes and groups.
2. Different chart of accounts can be installed and activated.
Sales & Purchase
1. Prepare Sales Orders and Goods Delivery Notes 2. Prepare Customer Invoices and Credit Notes 3. Open Customer Accounts and Customer Branches 4. Make Purchase Orders, Goods Receival Notes and Payment Terms 5. Open Supplier accounts
1. Record journal entries and budget entries
2. Closes the fiscal year and brings forward retained earnings
3. Record depriciation entries on period based
Inventory & Stocks
1. Record Stock Items 2. Define Item Categories and Item Locations 3. Record location transfers and other adjustments 4. Set re-order levels for Inventory Items 5. Automatic calculation of average material cost (per unit)
Bank & Accounts
1. Open Bank and Petty Cash Accounts
2. Record payments, deposit, and withdrawals
3. Record bank inquiries and reports
4. Prepare bank accounts & reconciliation
1. Print, Email and Convert into PDF 2. Export the reports in MS Excel 3. Generate reports on periodic and financial years basis 4. Email documents directly to customers 5. Make graphical analysis